To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Friday, January 4, 2008

Anonymous

Well I was going through my blog today when i found this comment. I will respond to this blathering blowhole afterwards:



Anonymous said...
You and the others who posted comments on syr.com are idiots! The man is 25, he aint gettin any younger. 25 is old in the NFL. The man is got one chance to make the dough. he wasnt born with a silver spoon in his mouth, as i'm sure you were!




Just to state the facts and answer " Anonymous", I was brought up in a middle class family, I was not born "with a silver spoon in my mouth" I have held down jobs since i was 14 years old and paid for my own education, I then started my own business with my own money and work more hours in a week then most people. So I never want to hear that again. Secondly I have not posted anything on Syracuse.com regarding Taj Smith so check your facts before you start typing. Secondly Why are you Anonymous are you afraid of people knowing that you are an idiot. I want this to be known, I love the hard work and upbeat attitude Taj Smith has put fourth in Syracuse, he should be a role model for many people. As for my post i am stating the obvious here, Taj was not even the number 1 receiver on Syracuse, and last time I checked Syracuse football is pretty much on the same level at Buffalo. So for a number two receiver to announce his intentions to enter the draft a year early is ludicrous.



As for my friend Anonymous if you feel so strongly why don't you start your own blog, I will give you a great name how about http://www.retardedcusefan.com/



State of the Orange out!


P.S. gettin is not a word and if you did not know how to spell the city it goes like this S-Y-R-A-C-U-S-E. your welcome now run a long and go by yourself a Dictionary. look up Blowhole!


No comments: