To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Thursday, January 3, 2008

around the state

Well i was reading some of the comments left this week. I really enjoy reading my haters and fans comments so keep them comming. let me share them for everyone to see. These were taken from my post titled outlawed in '08.

Chase said...
Thank you for the words about the people "down in front." I'm tired of people telling me to sit down. I was at the Northeastern game and nobody would make any noise. And I hate how everyone is in a hurry to sit down after the first basket. I want real fans damn it!

Chase I feel for you, check out what i witnessed last night. i wrote about it in the post below look at number 5. good luck Chase in your search for real fans, Honestly i would give anything to relocate my tickets into the student section.!! Keep the faith brother!

Brian Harrison said...
Hey man, don't feel sorry. I hate posting the kids. I wouldn't have to if we won some more games. My goal is to post more kids smiling/kids with puppies this year.

Well This one is from my buddy over at Orange 44. Brian take at look at the new me post i gave you a shout out with a smiling baby! Keep up the great work and I am going to bet you that you will have more smiling babies then crying one in '08! want to take that bet? Go 44


MariusJanulisForThree said...
I'd like to think I'm personally responsible for your disdain of the International Bowl. My year is complete.

This last one is from my personal Hero, Sean over at Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician. Sean I demand we set a higher goal for next year. Fiesta Bowl Baby!!!! Whats the worst that can happen, you x it out after the first game!

No comments: