To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Monday, November 12, 2007

Translations of an Idiot

Ballhype: hype it up!


I have decided that Greg is being a little vague during his press conference. allow me to translate.

“It’s a frustrating situation”. - Everybody is calling for my head, i can't figure out why

"I know I want what everybody else wants. We all want it now"- take me out of my misery, please Daryl fire me, do it now!

"As I look at that today that we’re going against, I’m telling you, right now, it was different. We’ve got to keep working. I know people don’t want to hear that anymore."- I am a brainless fool who can't even think of different ways to make excuses and lie, I hope nobody figures it out!

It’s trying to put together the older players that are real players and the young players that are coming along. You have struggles. And today, it was very apparent to me. -I have to say this cause if not the whole world will know i am a bumbling idiot who does not know a football from a basketball!

“What I tell you is, there’s a lot of people out there, the inexperience got to us. They got to us. Then there’s also a few of them out there that I wish were out there that can’t be out there with us. There’s a whole bunch of them, to be honest with you. It’s real." - What did I say again, good golly its a good thing I am not the coach of the Colts!

“And we’re heading in the right direction, contrary to what others might want to think. Everybody thinks it’s presto. It isn’t that way. OK - Like Oh My god My job is totally tubular, I get Paid to do nothing, make stupid choices, and ruin a team that was once a national powerhouse!

Again, I want you just to feel where I’m coming from.” - Kill Me, Kill Me

There, I think the whole world now knows what you are actually saying.

“It’s a frustrating situation”. “It is, for me. I know I want want everybody else wants. We all want it now. But you know something? It isn’t going to happen like that. I know that. As I look at that today that we’re going against, I’m telling you, right now, it was different. We’ve got to keep working. I know people don’t want to hear that anymore. That’s all I say but it’s really the truth. It’s what you’ve got to do. You’ve got to fight through it. It’s trying to put together the older players that are real players and the young players that are coming along. You have struggles. And today, it was very apparent to me. “What I tell you is, there’s a lot of people out there, the inexperience got to us. They got to us. Then there’s also a few of them out there that I wish were out there that can’t be out there with us. There’s a whole bunch of them, to be honest with you. It’s real. Sometimes people don’t want to hear that, but it’s a fact. I’ve been sitting here trying, because I hate to sit here and sound like I’m making excuses. I’m not. I’m telling you what it is. “And we’re heading in the right direction, contrary to what others might want to think. Everybody thinks it’s presto. It isn’t that way. OK. There’s good football players in here that are working to get to be outstanding players. And they’re gonna … and we continue to recruit the way we’ve been recruiting … it’s going to get real good. And I feel good about what’s building in this class. Again, I want you just to feel where I’m coming from.”

No comments: