To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kids don't do drugs

I just had this emailed to me from Sean over at Troy Nunes, You need to check out this TMCpodcast basically saying that Syracuse has done nothing over the past few years and they are going to be mediocre in the Big East from here on out.

Before I get into this foolishness let me post what a few of my fellow blogers have said..

Matt over at Orange 44 -
I think the Principal in Billy Madison may have put it best:
"Mr. [Clavio and Mr. Bartel], what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response[s] were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul[s]."

Peace, love, Orange,
Matt Glaude


Sean over at Troy Nunes-
"Have you guys actually seen any Syracuse basketball in the last 20 years? 3 Final Fours. A National Title. Numerous Big East titles. A collection of great college players. A current class that includes arguably 2 of the top 10 freshman in the county and an in-coming Top 25 recruiting class.
Put down the crack pipe.
By all means, name me ten other college basketball coaches who have had better runs over that period of time."


Check out what CuseCountry had to say about this!

State of the Orange (my comment)Says-
What Rock have you guys been hiding under. Lets see know what has Syracuse done in the past five years. oh yeah a national championship, a few Big East championships, and a few 20 win seasons. Boeheim is over rated, he is only number 4 on the all time wins list, has brought Syracuse to 3 final fours, is a member of the hall of fame and has won the Wooden Award. They have done all this while playing in the toughest Basketball conference in the country. Yeah I can see how they are way over rated. maybe you guys should do some fact checking.

Now let me start this out by saying, kids this is what happens when you do drugs, get dropped on your head, and eat paint chips. It blows my mind that someone could say that we are over rated. Over the past few years there are few teams that has done more than Syracuse. Other than Coach K and Bobby Knight what active Coach has done more than Jimmy B, and even those guys have not done much recently. I can see if they were talking about St. Johns, but they are talking about Syracuse. The Same Syracuse Team that brought in the number 2 Recruiting Class in the Country, and followed that up by a top twenty five team this year. The same Syracuse team that won back to back Big East Titles, and a National Championship. This has all been Done in The toughest basketball conference in the country. So I guess that would answer your question of who wants to come here, Only the Best High School Players in the country! Oh and don't let me forget, Syracuse does hold the record for biggest on campus crowd, and holds the attendance record also.


I know it is cool to hop on the Gottlieb and ESPN bus, but you guys(Galen Clavio and Sean Bartel) really should get your facts straight first. Who's next, is it going to be Florida, they have only won two NCAA Tourney's in a row, that should be your obvious choice!

No comments: