To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Monday, September 17, 2007

Fan Support

As i was walking up to the dome on Saturday, i was talking to my friends about how many people they expected to be inside. As i descended the steps to my seats i could not believe the amount of empty seats. Don't get me wrong, i am the first person to bitch about how bad this team is, but i am also the first one to say lets go to the game. As much as it pains me to give a school money week in and week out, I still do it. Do you know why, cause i bleed Orange, I grew up on the Orangemen and I am going to die watching the Orangemen. Lets face the facts, Crothamel was right, they are the only horse in town, but that does not matter, they are my team, 0-12 or 12-0, it will never matter! I urge everyone get off the couch and get to the dome for the next game. Support our losers, cause they are our Losers!

No comments: