To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Monday, November 26, 2007

The West Side Slam






The West Side Slam is complete. Two high schools located less than 5 miles apart won state championships. West Genny and Bishop Ludden Both walked out of the Dome Yesterday with something that nobody will ever be able to take away from them, State Championships. As a Ludden grad in '96 it brings great pride to watch my fellow knights win state's. As i was standing in the Dome yesterday cheering on my School, i was amazed at how much this team has improved in the eleven years I have been gone. When i was attending Ludden, The team usually was blown out weekly. The fact that this small school in Westvale beat a Team like Dobbs Ferry who has not lost in two years, and has been to the State Championship 7 out of the last 8 years, is amazing. Go Ludden

I
I Believe
I Believe We
I believe We Will
I Believe We Will Win

No comments: