To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

FFFFUUUUU%%%%%%$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry about that last post. I was in a state of shock, Thank god we still have Basketball........ wait a minute, what the fuck is going on here. You are telling me on the same day that Gross drops the bomb that Grob will be here for one more year, the Basketball team loses to Umass. Let me repeat myself, what the fuck. The curse of Daryl Gross continues. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Does anybody else feel what I am feeling right now. Now granted Gross had nothing to do with with loss but holy shit FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Ok i think i got out of my system.

Ok I am calm, no I am not. I feel that i was slapped in face today. As a Syracuse Fan i honestly feel that the program is spiraling out of control and there is no immediate hope to save it. I do not see how Grob can turn this program around in a year. This pass that Gross has given him is insane. I am I watching the same games as Gross. I watched a team go through a season, not tackling, not blocking, getting stupid penalties, and calling the most conservative plays i have ever seen. Fine you want Grob to stay, then fire every coach under him. they all should be held accountable.

Now then back to the Basketball game. What the hell is Boeheim doing leaving his team in zone when you are down at the end of the game and you need the ball. Was he thinking that Umass was going to hand the ball over to him, cause they didn't. What the Fuck is going on, has everyone lost there mind today.

This really is bothering me, I am going to the bar to drink the rest of this day away. 99 bottles of beer on the wall, you take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall..............


PS. Dr Gross better get his ass out of his office and call a press conference explaining his decision and what needs to happen for this team to head in the right direction. Somebody needs to be held accountable!
Cause if there is not going to be any changes, Gross is going to have start beer flavored nipples night to get people up to the dome for sudden impact reduex

No comments: