To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Sunday, March 2, 2008

cuse hater

This morning I was searching through the SU basketball forum when i cam across this add for tickets to the Seton Hall game. check it out here.

PLATINUM tix for sold-out Syracuse vs. Seton Hall, 3/5 - $350 (Upper West Side)

Reply to: sale-592825588@craigslist.orgDate: 2008-03-02, 2:16AM EST

Would YOU like to benefit from MY break-up?

I am selling TWO Platinum Club tickets to the sold-out Syracuse vs. Seton Hall game this Wednesday, 3/5 @ 7 p.m. at the Prudential Center in Newark. The tickets are 11 rows back, center court, seats 15 and 16. I bought these damned tickets for my (ex-) boyfriend, as a Christmas gift, but we called it quits last week. Thinking back on it all, he's Hindu: why on Earth was I buying him anything for Christmas in the first place?!
I will sell both tickets for $350, cash only and on a first-come-first-serve basis, in order to recoup the money I wasted on this terrible excuse for a man. If you can provide concrete evidence that you are a Seton Hall fan (e.g. a SHU degree or fan memorabilia), I will happily provide you with a 10% discount because I now LOATHE Syracuse fans. And that doesn’t even begin to describe the disgust I feel thinking of that ridiculous-looking orange creature which appears on so many tattered, sweat-stained items comprising this jerk's wardrobe.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please note this is a firm price: no takers, no problem! I will happily resort to Plan B, a vengeance plan worth AT LEAST $350 in personal satisfaction to yours truly.


Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: