To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Monday, October 8, 2007

worst recivers ever

Is anybody confused why ARob still passes to Rice Moss and Lavar Lobdell. Is anybody confused why GRob still plays Rice Moss and Lavar Lobdell. Is it just me or does Rice Moss and Lavar Lobdell drop more passes than they catch! Why isn't Da'Mon Merkerson getting more touches, I have seen him all year come down with the ball and make yards after the catch. Lets start bitching about these guys and Grob might figure it out. ie Doug Hogue! Grob if you like these guys so much, try them at another position where catching is not so critical.
Rice Moss: This guy could not hold my jock sweat.

Lavar Lobdell: I could hold it all day long, try me!

Rice Moss : Maybe I will.

Lavar Lobdell: Maybe you should.

Rice Moss : You challenging me, princess?

Lavar Lobdell: I'm not inviting you to the Skating Federation's annual Christmas party.

Rice Moss : Then bring it on!

Lavar Lobdell: It is on!

No comments: