To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Friday, December 7, 2007

one last

To all my loyal readers, I will be away from my computer till Tuesday morning. I am Heading to Green Bay to watch Brett Favre bomb away the Raiders. For all who will be watching the game look for me in the end zone wearing an SU 44 jersey.

Before I go let me leave you with one more post.

So obviously SU football players are not the smartest. take Anthony Smith for example. The 06 grad guaranteed a win over the patriots on Sunday. At first light this seems not to be the smartest move on his part. If your tom Brady and some no name guy who just started to start calls your team out what do you do. You go after the that no name guy and humiliate him. The next move is going to be the steelers waiving our very own stupid Anthony Smith. oh did i forget to remind you that the pats are 15-0.

Hey Anthony, I am sure Grob would hire you, He is looking for stupid people to fill out his coaching staff during lame duck years.

No comments: