To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good luck Taj

I have to say that I do owe Taj Smith an apology. After he declared for the NFL draft I was mystified by the thought of losing Taj and I kind of came down a little hard on him. Now that the draft is over and taj has signed with an NFL team I would like to commend him on accomplishing his goals. I still believe that he came out early and he should have stayed for another year to hone his skills, nut that is in the past and now it is up to him to use his god given talents. What really sticks out is his dedication to himself and his family. According to Syracuse.com Taj must report to his NFL team within three days, but he wants to graduate with his piers and walk across the stage. I really must commend him for this and I hope his future is fool of TD's!

No comments: