To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Sunday, February 17, 2008

A West Virgina fan on the Orange


Today I was trying to kill time between the Daytona 500 and the Premiere of the much hyped Knight Rider. Personally I am not sure if I can accept the poser new KITT being a Mustang and having a new voice in Val Kilmer. Anyways, I was searching the web when I stumbled upon this article in Sporting New. It was written by a die hard West Virginia fan that has come to respect us finally. Anyways it talks about the basketball program in depth and it is very well written for a guy that admits to not knowing much about Syracuse. Gees it only took a National Championship, Numerous Final Four appearances, and Big East Titles, it's about time people start respecting the Orange. I just can’t believe this guys decides now in and year that can be summed up as a roller coaster ride. Check it out!

Ps. this post is number 200 for the State of The Orange and I would like to thank the handful of my fans.

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: