To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Monday, November 24, 2008

ND SU WOW

What a game, I have spent the past 24 hrs talking about this amazing game. going through the week i had a feeling and i was talking to a few of my friends about it. I felt that this was going to be a game. I felt that the players where going to show up for a few reasons.
1. they are playing for their jobs next year
2. they are playing for their coach

During the first half i was amazed by Mitch Brownings play calling. I liked the wildcat formation and I thought that they should use it more. My only question is where has that playbook been all year? 

So whats next for the Orange, Cincy, and i feel that this is going to be a game, these guys are fighters and i have to say that i believe Grob is going to get these guys up for another upset. 

LETS GO Orange!!!!!

Here is a taste, SU is back!


By the way anybody see Grob's interview after the game, wow!

oh one more thing I Hate Notre Dame and they did nothing saturday to change my mind, Weise my be the biggest Dick i have ever seen and the fans are a bunch a douche bags(throwing snowballs at there own players. Stay Classy Notre Dame) As bad as it has been here, we have never stooped that low!  

Ballhype: hype it up!

No comments: