To Big Ten or to not Big Ten that is the Question

Monday, April 7, 2008

Guess who's back, back again

Well I am a little biased  cause i went to school with the Axeman, but I have to say that my number one A.M. preset is now 1260. I will say that i still have the other station due to the Yankees games but never again will I turn in to listen to the manchild whine about life. RIP Bud and the Manchild! 

Few program notes from the Axeman's show today.
1. we do make a difference. It's nice to be recognized on the airwaves, I would like to thank Axe for the shout out!

2. Where was I five years ago today. I was home with my satan ex girlfriend and her insane parents, yearning for to be anywhere else but there. The good news is Syracsue did win the national championship and I eventually broke up with the "Crazy Bitch!"  Little did I know that she would continue to haunt me and start going out with one my good friends.  

3. my pick for tonight Memphis 79 Kansas 72

 

No comments: